The Focus Sam² is an excellent choice when looking for your next E-Enduro, full suspension mountain bike. However, choosing between the three specifications Focus offer can be a challenge so that’s where we are here to help!
The Focus Sam² Geometry
Regardless of the spec, all three Focus Sam² models come with the same geometry which consists of:
- 65° head angle, 64° with Flip Chip Drifter-option
- 450 mm chainstays, 430 mm with Flip Chip
- 29-inch wheels
- 27-inch- and Drifter-option with Flip Chip
- 76° seat tube angle
The Focus Sam² Specification / Build Kit’s
The specification is where the three models differ, with a price point from £4699 - £6199 there are a lot of key changes to consider.
The Focus Sam² Motor and Battery
The Focus Sam² 6.7, 6.8 and 6.9 all offer a powerful and agile Bosch Performance CX E-drive with a Purion display and integrated, removable 625 WH battery.
The Focus Sam² Drivetrain and Brake Set
- The Focus Sam² 6.7 offers fully integrated C.I.S cable routing with trail-ready Sram NX Eagle shifting, Sram Guide T brakes paired with 220 mm rotors for safe braking.
- The Focus Sam² 6.8 offers fully integrated C.I.S. cable routing with crisp Sram GX Eagle shifting and strong Sram Code R brakes with 220 mm rotors.
- The Focus Sam² 6.9 offers fully integrated C.I.S cable routing with reliable and precise Shimano XT 1x12 shifting and strong Shimano XT 4-piston brakes.
The Focus Sam² Suspension
All three of the Focus Sam² models come equip with a 170mm RockShox or Fox suspension package.
- The Focus Sam² 6.7 comes equipped with a Rock Shox Domain R 29 upfront, paired with a Rock Shox Deluxe Select at the rear.
- The Focus Sam² 6.8 comes equipped with a Rock Shox ZEB 29 Boost, Charger R, DebonAir fork up front paired with a Rock Shox Super Deluxe Select+ at the rear.
- The Focus Sam² 6.9 comes equipped with a FOX 38 Float Factory 29, E-Bike, Grip 2 fork at the front paired with a FOX Van Performance Coil at the rear.
Click on the link to view the Focus Sam² lineup visit